Below you can find to most frequent asked questions we encounter from clients. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for feel free to contactus.
Does LETS Global only work with offshore installations?
- No, we have been contracted by the mining industry and automotive industry several times. The offshore industry does however remain our main source of work.
Can LETS Global help me to determine where I need to apply ultrasonic peening to my structure and how much the benefit will be?
Yes, we often assist the client in fatigue analysis and other structural design aspects.
Where do you get your Ultrasonic Peening equipment?
- We design and build our own equipment. Offshore work requires heavy duty equipment, with low hand and arm vibrations for the user. There is no equipment on the market that meet these requirements except our systems.
Does your personnel work with Rope Access?
- Yes our offshore personnel is IRATA certified
Can I lease Ultrasonic Peening systems from LETS global and have your personnel train my personnel?
How much time does your Ultrasonic Peening team need to mobilize?
- It depends on the size of the job, but generally speaking 7 days
Do you do Finite Element Modeling?
- Yes we do local models
What languages does your Ultrasonic Peneing teams speak?
- (In no particular order) English, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese and Spanish